Yet again, I have been nominated for another award by the fabulous Ritu! She’s amazing and a total sweetheart and I can’t thank her enough for this 🙂
I was looking forward to being nominated despite having to write a long, exhausting post, I wanted to let others know that I have met a lot of great people here and I wanted everyone to witness their awesomeness. So without further ado, let me start this prestigious award giving ceremony which is not half as graceful as the Oscars…
Here are the rules:
1. FLAUNT the Liebster Award on your blog page
2. Thank the person who nominated you
3. Answer all my questions
4. Nominate 7 ( or 11 or whatever you feel like) other bloggers and make 7 (or 11 or whatever) questions for them.
Here are my nominees:
4. Emily’s Post
Here are Ritu’s Questions..
1. What do you like most about blogging?
This is going to sound rude but I love that anyone can blog these days. Anyone. Even people like me. We are stepping close to a world where everyone is equal.
2. Describe your blog in three words.
Orange. Shoes. Talking.
Sarcastic, Funny, Random.
3. What is your profession or what are you studying?
I’m a hotelier who is over the moon because I just got promoted!
4. What has been your all time favourite post to write or favourite topic to blog about?
Bite me, I love Carrie Bradshaw. It was too much fun writing it- I still remember it. I like Carrie to the extent that I wish she was real.
5. What is your favourite TV show?
Lately, House M.D. Before that, Grey’s Anatomy.
No, I’m not a medical student.
6. Favourite film of all time?
This is tough. Lately, I have been obsessed with Last Night. I want a boyfriend like Guillame Canet.
7. Do you have any hidden talents?
I can act. Though I have mentioned it so many times it’s not exactly a secret anymore. And sarcasm, of course. I am great at making stories too.
8. If The Doctor came right now where would you like to go in all of Time and Space?
Like, go back? Yes, maybe to 2011. It’ll be fun to go through a high school heartbreak again. Also, Bangkok!
9. You can only eat three things for the rest of your life, what are they?
As of lately, I have been introduced to Sashimi and there is nothing better than that. So, Sashimi, Fries and Chicken.
I love this question
10. Shower or bath?
Who has time for a bath?
11. Would you rather be famous, or the friend of someone famous?
No, I think I would rather be famous. Definitely.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. Name the one thing you hate about blogging
2. Name one thing you could change about yourself.
3. Same-sex celebrity crush! Don’t be shy…go on!
4. Healthy breakfast before work or coffee while going to work?
5. Worst advice you have ever gotten is..
6. If you could only eat three things all your life, what would they be? (Sorry, Ritu, but this question is too good!)
7. Twitter or Facebook?
8. One movie that EVERYONE must see is…
Thank you every one for reading this long exhausting post. I hope you guys are happy with your nominations. Please don’t feel oblige to accept if you don’t want to, just know that I totally love your blogs!